KRM Series are a range of Measuring Current Transformers. This series of Ring
type, also called as window type, allow bus bars or cables to be passed through the CT and act as a Primary for the CT. Apart from the standard ranges, we can design and manufacture for your specific requirements. Please feel free to get in touch with us if you need something that’s not listed here.
- Can be manufactured to IS-16227, IEC-61869 or C-57.
- Wide range of transformer ratios available.
- High accuracy class available.
- Dual Ratios can be given.
- Available as PVC tape insulated, Varnished fiber glass tape insulated, Resin cast or Molded Case (ABS or Glass Filled Nylon).
- System Voltage: 0.66KV/0.72KV
- Rated Secondary Current: 5A or 1A
- Dielectric withstand Voltage: 3KV for 1 minute
- Operating Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Overload withstand current: 1.2 x rated current continuously
- Class of Insulation: A – For Tape Wound & Molded Case B – For Resin Cast
- Standard Ambient Conditions: 5°C to +45°C
- Altitude: Up to 1000mtrs above mean sea level
- Primary Current: 50A to 5000A
- Secondary Current: 1A, 5A or as per
- Output (Burden): 1 VA to 30 VA